The API has completed a full review of the API PropertyPRO Residential Valuation & Security Assessment Supporting Memorandum.
The API would like to thank the members of the Residential Standards sub-Committee for their work on this project over the past few years as well as those Members and industry stakeholders who provided feedback and input into the revised Supporting Memorandum and output reports.
This review has resulted in a ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum (PPSM), including a number of updates, changes and additions as well as 11 Valuation Reports for different residential property types and a Progress Inspection report.
The effective date for the ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum, including full adoption of the report templates is Sunday 10 May 2020.
The samples of the 11 different output report templates and the one progress report template that make up the suite of reports noted in the ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum are hosted in the Resources below.
There are several Excel files also available in the Resources below, including ‘PPSM Fields’ which contains all the fields and their functionality in the proposed industry standard user interface for each output report.
The two industry standard webservices schemas to facilitate the transfer of report data for the Valuation Reports and the Progress Report have been developed in consultation between the API and the IT developers at ValEx/CoreLogic. The two webservices schemas are available in the Resources below.
The final version of the PPSM is now available and included in the Resources below.
The current PropertyPRO Residential Valuation and Security Assessment Supporting Memorandum remains in effect until 10 May 2020.
For details of the most recent API communication relating to the publication of PropertyPRO 2020 Resources, click here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding the ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum.
- PropertyPRO Trade Mark Licence Agreement
- PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum – effective date 5 April 2020
- PPSM Fields (Excel file) - updated 4 February 2020
- PropertyPRO Valuations Schema V1.1 (Excel file) - dated 8 January 2020
- PropertyPRO Progress Schema V1.0 (Excel file) - dated 19 February 2019
- PropertyPRO Document Header Guidelines – RVSA Report
- PropertyPRO Document Header Guidelines – Progress Inspection Report
- House - TBE
- Unit - TBE
- Vacant Land
- Land with Minor Improvements
- Land with Minor Improvements - TBE
- Houses - Two on One Title
- Houses - Two on One Title - TBE
- Units - Two on One Title
- Units - Two on One Title - TBE
- Progress Inspection Report