Administration, Receivership & Liquidation 101 - The Impact on Tenants and Landlords
Mills Oakley Lawyers
In today’s economic climate many companies will face the possibility of going into “receivership” being placed in “administration” or being “liquidated”. What is the impact on tenants and landlords?
- What an administrator, receiver and liquidator does.
- How the appointment of an administrator, receiver or liquidator to a tenant affects a lease.
- What a landlord must do if an administrator, receiver or liquidator is appointed to a tenant.
- What the effect on a tenant is if an administrator, receiver or liquidator is appointed to a tenant.
Members who purchase this recording can claim 2 CPD points.
- This event was recorded in 2015 in Sydney
- This recording is provided as a DVD
- Viewing this video in its entirety and completing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 2 CPD points