Community Infrastructure – Transport and congestion
The ongoing growth and development of a vibrant city requires innovative and reliable transport options. This event will examine where Perth is now with current transport strategies, transport oriented developments and the impact of light rail systems on the whole community as people move from one destination to another.
- Emmerson Richardson, Senior Transport Planner, Sinclair Knight Merz
- Bill Hames FAPI, Executive Chairman, Hames Sharley
- Marion Fulker, Chief Executive Officer, Committee for Perth
- This event was recorded in 2014 in Perth
- This recording is provided as a DVD
- Viewing this video in its entirety and completing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 2 CPD points - the summary must be attached as evidence in the viewers CPD diary