Environmental Regulation Issues for Valuation and Management of Properties
Environmental issues such as land contamination, water and pollution can have major economic, legal and planning implications for property. The impact can potentially limit the property’s use and/or potential and have a significant and negative effect on value. Penny Murray, from Dibbs Barker, discusses:
- Polluter pays or not?
- Duties to prevent, investigate and notify pollution/contamination
- Risks for directors and managers
- Case law updates and war stories
- Due diligence and risk management
Members who purchase this recording can claim 2 CPD points.
- This event was recorded in 2015 in Sydney
- This recording is provided as a DVD
- Viewing this recording in it's entirety and providing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 2 CPD points