How to Terminate a Retail or Commercial Lease for Tenant Defaults 101
Mills Oakley Lawyers
- The notices a landlord needs to serve
- The procedure a landlord needs to follow
- How to avoiding a damages claim
- The costs a landlord is entitled to recover from the tenant
- Do you need to mediate before terminating a retail lease?
- The effect of only taking possession of part of premises
Members who purchase this recording can claim 2 CPD points.
- This event was recorded in 2015 in Sydney
- This recording is provided as a DVD
- Viewing this video in it's entirety and completing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 2 CPD points
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 days.